Physical Therapy Fee Schedule
Initial Evaluation: 1 ½ hours = $195
Follow Up Visits: 1 hour = $135
After the initial evaluation, packages are available with the following discounts:
4 sessions=$540 but discounted to $500 saving you $40
6 sessions=$810 but discounted to $750 saving you $60
10 sessions=$1350 but discounted to $1250 saving you $100
Lori Wynn Physical Therapy is an out-of-network provider for all insurance plans. I will provide you with the information necessary to submit your claim to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Why is Lori Wynn Physical Therapy considered out-of-network?
The answer is quite simple. I would not be able to provide the high level of care and individualized treatment that I do at the rates insurance companies are currently willing to pay for physical therapy treatment.
Why is this better for my patients?
Therapists at clinics that accept these insurance rates are required to see 3 to 4 patients per hour and usually spend on average 15 minutes of one-on-one time with each patient while aids and technicians instruct patients in exercises. At my clinic, you spend at the least an entire hour with me, your therapist, so that you will heal faster and require fewer visits to do so.
How can this save you money and time?
If your current copay for physical therapy is $50 and you are seeing your therapist 3 days/week that works out to $150/week for about 45 minutes of attention from your therapist. Depending on their condition, the average patient stays in a typical therapy setting for 6 to 8 weeks which works out to a total cost of $900 – $1200 in copays.
If this same patient were attending Lori Wynn Physical Therapy, with a cost of $135 per visit for a complete hour of time (1 ½ hours for the initial session at $195) with a physical therapist, they would only require (on average) 1 visit/week for 3 – 5 weeks. This means their total cost would only be $465 – $695 (with the discounted package).
These cost savings are magnified if:
- You have a Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account, allowing you to pay with pre-tax dollars.
- Every $135 visit (in the 25% tax bracket + 7.65% Medicare/social security tax = $44.08 in savings) is equivalent to only paying $90.92 for your treatment sessions.
- Your insurance copay for physical therapy (usually the amount listed under specialist copay) is higher than $40.
- You have a high deductible on your insurance plan.
- You have used all of your allotted visits for the year.
- Your insurance company has denied PT for your condition.